Friday, May 18, 2007

City of Angels, People of Torah

Yes, I have arrived in Los Angeles, where Monday night I will be attending the ordination of some of my dearest friends (and former classmates at the University of Judaism). It is so gratifying to see people of character and faith who have worked so hard (and whom I love so dearly) finally becoming rabbis. What a simha!!!!!

May their Torah be a gift to the people Israel and a source of hope, inspiration and healing to all the people of the world.

*******

The person featured in the picture on the right, by the way, is the dean of our school -- Rabbi Brad Artson. And in the back, on the right, you can see me!!! Yes, you guessed it, this is a picture of my graduating class ('04). I'll try and post pics of the new ordinees soon.

No comments: